Not quite sure what features of the website best meet your needs? Here we've compiled several links to the "backbone" pages of the Ecoplexity website, making it easier to browse from one central location.
- Protocol Finder- There are currently over 40 protocols from which you can choose. Many have lesson plans, student readings, and additional information available as attachments.
- Qualitative Models- View models depicting ecosystem processes such as foodwebs, biogeochemical cycling, disturbances, etc.
- Study Design Walkthrough- This walkthrough is designed to take some of the intimidation out of designing a research project. It contains helpful tips and links, highlighting some of the features on the Ecoplexity website.
- Data Analysis Walkthrough- This walkthrough provides excellent guidance with regard to data collection and analysis. The walkthrough will help eleviate confusion and take some of the mystery out of statistical analysis.
- En Español- Much of the Ecoplexity website is available in Spanish. All translated pages are available from the "En Español" menu item.